Monday 6 August 2012

The parent staff are still engrossed by the “Ol-im-pics”. They find it very exciting but I think it’s very pointless, and rude because it gets in the way of my attention time. This afternoon I kept going over to mummy while she sat on the sofa, and putting toys on her while she watched two big men hit a little ball at each other on the “T-V”. After a while there were toys all over her, but she didn’t even seem to notice – she just kept looking at the men and shouting, “Come on Andy!!!”


Whatever that means.

In the end daddy took me out in my special seat on the bike and we went to the promenade and walked by the sea and played on the playground. The sun was shining and it was very busy. After a while mummy came out in the car to pick me up, and I showed her some baby treasure that I had collected. There were some flowers that I had liked the look of, that didn’t have many petals any more. Mummy got very excited when I showed her these. She made gushy noises and gave me a big hug and told me that I was very kind because I had brought her flowers. They weren’t even for her, she just stole them out of my hands! Grown-ups are strange.

When we went home I had Sunday roast for my tea. While I was sitting in my highchair I pulled my bib off lots and said “bib”. Mummy finds it difficult to tell me off for this because even though I am getting dinner all down my front, she is very happy that I am saying a word in the staff language.

Overall it has been a good day. Mummy said that daddy is looking after me tomorrow, because he isn’t working till the night time. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment